- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can easily download the Software and Driver of your HP OFFICE JET J6450.
To download CLICK HERE After open the link just choose the Operating System which you are using. When you will click on Respective Operating System, New link will be open. Click on Download whatever you want to download for your HP OFFICE JET J6450, Pictorial Assistance is given below:-
You can also download the Manual of your HP OFFICE JET J6450. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MANUAL After clicking downloading will automatically start. Manual is in .pdf format so you need Adobe Reader Software to open the manual, So before opening the downloaded manual you must install Adobe Reader in your PC I hope this solution helps you and you have clear picture in your mind Let me know if you have any confusion in your mind.
Sir, Your Rating as FIVE Stars for this solution and words of appreciation will be esteemed Thank You for taking my service
Erstens verzeih mir bitte wegen Schreibfehler. Meine Muttersprache ist nicht Deutsch.
Jetzt zur loesung:
1. Auf der support-seite von HP suche und lade herunter die (sehr grosse) Datei welche die FULL drivers und applications fuer dein Drucker beinhaltet;
2. Starte die gerade heruntergeladene Datei bis zum Punkt wo es anbietet die software zu installieren;
3. Click NICHT auf "Install", sonder verlasse den Installer (z.B cancel). Am diesem zeitpunkt haben wir auf die festplatte alle spaeter notwendige Dateien;
4. Jetzt finde den Ordner wo alle diese Dateien gespeichert wurden. In diesem Ordner soll der Ordner "setup\hpupdate" sein. (der Ordner musste in TMP oder TEMP sein - am besten verwende die option SUCHEN;
5. Nur nachdem du den Ordner gefunden hast koennen wir fortsetzen:
6. In Windows Systemsteuerung, programme entfernen, werden wir das programm"HP Update" entfernen. Kann sein dass mache Fehlermeldungen dabei entstehen, aber das ist normal unter diese Umstaenden
7. Jetzt gehen wir zurueck zu dem Ordner den wir bei Schritt 4 gefunden haben. (setup\hpupdate), und doppleclick die einzige *.msi Datei die es dort gibt. Dadurch wird die HP Update Utility neu und richtig installiert;
8. Wenn die Installation (Schritt 7 ) vollendet ist, kann die
HP-Update utility ausgefuhrt sein, um updates fuer alle Deine HP anwendungen zu erhalten.
Hi there, please reset the printer from printer setting option,then restart it. If you didn't find any resetting option then , uninstall the printer from computer & restart the both (PC & Printer). after that again install the printer and use it. Your problem will solve then. Thanks.
This issue might be the same with the invalid drive error when installing something on the computer. It doesn't matter what OS you are using but I found a solution online that resolved my own issue. Of course it needs hard work and patience. I suggest this site as a reference to this msi.selfinstallingportmonitor error, http://out-of-warranty.com/invalid-drive-when-installing-hp/
I would be happy if this works for you out there as it did on mine.. :)
After spending a lot of time on the net looking for an answer I decided to spend some time to see what was different betweent the computers. It turns out that the 2 computers that I was having the problem on had Zone Alarm installed and the 3rd computer that it was working on did not. So I dug around in Zone Alarm and marked every HP software item as allowed. I then rebooted the computer and submitted a test page to the printer. Low and behold 1 copy as I wanted. I proceeded to test it some more and now am only getting one copy when I ask for one. The problem appears to be that Zone Alarm was messing it up. I still have Zone Alarm running, I just needed to mark HP as an accepted program under every listing in Zone Alarm.
you must go to control panel of the windows.. then find and click add remove programs.. try to check if any of the printer component are installed.. the remove it.. here's how to install the printer.. 1st don't connect the usb cord to the pc.. then install it.. when the program was searching for the pritner then put the usb cord of the printer.. then so on.. try... ^^
Try download he right software for your OS from HP.com, typically software issue. Be sure to choose the right language for your full software solution, get fatal error when trying to install software with wrong language support.
Image zone is HPs attempt to get its customers to store, share and backup images on their servers: http://www.hp.ca/portal/hho/ize/
I would try reinstalling the installation CD again making sure the printer is off until it prompts you. This time when you get to the part where you can select what components to install document the program names just in case you do have to manually uninstall later. Anyway reinstall and when prompted connect your printer. Also before you actually try to use the printer make sure you go to the HP site and download/apply any patches there may be. This should fix your error problem and give you a good idea which of the ancillary programs to uninstall if you later desire to do that.
This didn?t 100% answer your question but I believe it will in the end achieve what you?re looking for. If it doesn?t work let us know and we?ll go from there.
Also please don?t forget to rate this posting when we?re done.