An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 3 tips or uploaded 2 video tips.
Re: my blackberry curve says sim card rejected
Such problem occurs when the sim or network provider of your sim doesn't support your phone. U might need to have your phone "Open lined". You have to make sure that the card using is new and is not from out of your country. Any other questions about this topic, just post it and will surely be entertained by me and other experts....Tnx, a rate from u will be much appreciated.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Do you want to insert other network sim or if your Blackberry Curve 8350I displaying insert sim card,if already sim card inserted.Don't worry i will help you.You can insert other network sim card in the phone by unlocking the phone from current network lock.To unlock Blackberry Curve 8350I use unlock code.Visit the site Wickedunlock.com get unlock code and unlock it easily.Then insert any GSM network sim card.If the phone displays insert sim card even though sim card is already in the phone.Please remove the sim card and replace it correctly.It is because the phone didn't detect the sim correctly.After inserting if it is display invalid sim or sim not valid message on the screen.It is locked to some network,you need to unlock it.To unlock use unlock code.Get code from online site and unlock it.
Hi, You can get the unlock code for a Blackberry Curve 8520 from http://www.unlocking4u.com/blackberry-8520-curve/rs6wp9/ at affordable cost. Here are the steps for unlocking a BB Curve 8520, 1 - Switch on your Blackberry 8520 Curve with any Sim card and Turn off all Wireless connections. 2 - Go to Settings. 3 - Go to Options. 4 - Select Advanced Options. 5 - Select SIM Card. 6 - Type MEPD using your Blackberry 8520 Curve keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD), 7 - Type MEP then hold 'ALT" key and type number 2.(NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEP2), 8 - You will then be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the Unlock Code and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm, 9 - Your Blackberry 8520 Curve will now be unlocked.
You must have blackberry curve 8520 unlock code for verizon network before you can unlock your blackberry. That code can be obtained from verizon or third party sites, both of them will take you some charge for a straight blackberry unlock code, but third party sites more cheaper and quick delivery times rather than network provider.
How To Unlock a Blackberry Curve 8520
1. Turn on your Blackberry Curve 8520 phone with your current network/service provider’s SIM card. 2. Using the menu go to Settings Menu -> SIM card and press select. 3. While holding the SHIFT key, type mepd. 4. You should now see the five locking categories listed. 5. While holding the SHIFT KEY, type mep2. 6. Release the shift key. 7. You will now be prompted to enter the Network MEP code. 8. Enter the Unlock Code. 9. Enter Return/Enter. 10. Your Blackberry Curve 8520 phone should then be unlocked.
Now you should have yourself a fully unlocked Blackberry Curve 8520. Before you can use your newly unlocked phone on a new phone carrier’s network, you must buy a SIM card and order a voice plan with that carrier. If the steps above did not work on your Blackberry Curve 8520, do not try repeating as this could just permanently lock your mobile phone.
Hi, Import all contacts from sim card to Phone memory, complete the following steps:
1) On the BlackBerry smartphone Home screen, open the Address Book.
2) Display the menu and select SIM Phone Book. The SIM phone book is loaded.
3) Display the menu and select Copy All To Address Book.
4) Go back to the Address Book and make sure all the entries are displayed.I hope this information will help you.