Question about Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Tried to remove so i can install another one but it has some type of ribbon attached to the casing.
Need help to remove this drive.
Can anyone tell me what to do to take this drive out?
First off, DON'T FORCE ANYTHING
1. On the back of the notebook remove three screws on the support posts for the screen
2. Open the notebook fully and lift the plastic panel that has the power button.
3. Remove the 2 screws holding the keyboard in place
4. Carefully slide the keyboard towards the monitor and lift.
5. To the left of the keyboard ribbon cable is a screw that holds the drive in place.
6. Remove, slide out optical drive, reassemble.
Link to Acer pictures
Hope this helps...
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2012 | LG Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2011 | Apple iMac HD, CD-ROM / DVD-ROM Carrier...
Jul 22, 2010 | Teac DW 28E CD-RW/DVD-ROM Burner
Jan 28, 2009 | Zenith Data Systems Zenith (OP-260-74501)...
Feb 19, 2008 | Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with...
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: