Question about Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Tried to remove so i can install another one but it has some type of ribbon attached to the casing.
Need help to remove this drive.
Can anyone tell me what to do to take this drive out?
First off, DON'T FORCE ANYTHING
1. On the back of the notebook remove three screws on the support posts for the screen
2. Open the notebook fully and lift the plastic panel that has the power button.
3. Remove the 2 screws holding the keyboard in place
4. Carefully slide the keyboard towards the monitor and lift.
5. To the left of the keyboard ribbon cable is a screw that holds the drive in place.
6. Remove, slide out optical drive, reassemble.
Link to Acer pictures
Hope this helps...
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2011 | Dell Latitude C400 Notebook
Jan 16, 2010 | Dell Studio 15 Laptop
Jan 13, 2010 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Jul 26, 2009 | PC Laptops
Jun 30, 2009 | Dell Studio 15 Laptop
Jun 02, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-S480B PC Notebook
Dec 26, 2007 | Toshiba A15-S1292 Notebook
Dec 22, 2007 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Nov 13, 2007 | Averatec 3200 Notebook
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: