All my Blackberry 7250 shows on screen is JVM Error 102 Reset and it doesn't allow anything to be made with it. I've tryed turning it off, taking out the battery and puting it back in, you name it, it always shows the same. Help please. I have unbacked data there that i must recover.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You'll need to reload your BB software. Get the BDM (Blackberry Desktop Manager) on https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22, after downloading run the setup and after completing this step.
your blackberry to your computer and open the BDM (Blackberry Desktop
Manager). The application would recognize your blackberry, when it shows
that your smart phone has been connected, you can now run the software.
Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
software and allow it run. This process may take few hours to complete
once done it would automatically reboot your phone and you are good to
Cause 1:- There is no MX record for the Internet domain associated with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server user. Error 1 appears. Resolution:- Create an MX record for the Internet domain. Make sure the computer running the BlackBerry Manager is pointing to the correct DNS server. Cause 2 :- Incorrect DNS settings Resolution :- Ensure the computer running the BlackBerry Manager is configured with the correct DNS settings. Cause 3 :- BlackBerry Manager is not allowed to make a direct SMTP connection to that mail server. Resolution :- Configure the mail server referred in the MX record to allow the direct SMTP connection from the BlackBerry Manager.
Thanks for using fixya.
All of the data and applications on the BlackBerry smartphone have been deleted.
The BlackBerry® Device Software must be reloaded on to the BlackBerry smartphone. Note: Due to the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) error, the BlackBerry smartphone will not show a Connected state in the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager. Proceed to reload the BlackBerry Device Software using the Application Loader.
1. Connect your BB to the computer. 2. Run JL_Cmder (JAVA commander, it’s a freeware, google it and download latest one) 3. Choose option 5, wipe the device. This will delete all files - OS and data - from your BB. The BB screen will show JVM Error 507. This means the BB has no files installed. 4. Using Desktop Manager, reinstall your software. When you run the Application Loader, check all the available boxes. 5. When this process completes, restore your most recent backup file if you have taken in the past! You should be back to normal, with the exception of having 3rd party apps.
let me know if any problem or have any other questions. thanks. Regards, AJoshi
The problem is a java related problem. Your only option is to reinstall the OS after wipeing the handheld clean. Here is a little step by step for you.
1) Get javaloader (can be found on blackberryforums.com) 2) Get the latest Blackberry OS from RIM which you can get HERE 3) Run the Blackberry OS installer you just downloaded. 4) Shutdown Blackberry Desktop Manager on your PC. 5) Open a command prompt window. 6) Change to the folder where the javaloader program is on your computer (If you put javaloader in C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32, then you do not need to change folders in the comand prompt window.) 7) Execute the command "javaloader -usb wipe" (no quotes), and wait for the handheld to reboot with error code 507 8) Disconect the handheld from the PC, restart Blackberry desktop manager, and reconect the blackberry to your pc. 9) You will be prompted to "upgrade the OS on the handheld" follow the prompts, and when you BB reboots, it will be reloaded with the factory defualts. 10) Login to nextel.blackberry.com, and resend your service books. 11) Restore your BB applications, by reinstalling, or redownloading them.
I hope this helps, if it does please rate accordingly,Thanks,David
remove battery for 24 hours see if it resets its self right off hand this is the best i can do
and if you have a sim card take it out give a good rub down with kleenex then put back in
is this an coded phone that was unlocked
hook to comp and reinstall the application you might have to use old lpt cable to mouse port or the great usb for this