- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is from page 5 of the manual:
This feature avoids accidental key activation during recording or
1. Press and hold MENU button for 3 seconds, LOCKED will be shown on display. (LOCK icon will lit) s
2. Press and hold MENU button for 3 seconds again to unlock keys.
You can a copy of the manual here: RCA RP5020 User Manual
Trust this helps