The Printer's Front Panel Displays Printer Error - Contact Service; Report Fault 13
The left jet stack heater is not heating at all, or is heating too slowly
TRY FIRST (Solutions without parts):
1. Poor ventilation. - Make sure printer has 6 inches minimum of clearance on all sides. 2. reseat the cables to the printhead.
TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS AND HINTS:
1. added drum maintenance parts for damage control. replace as needed if worn or broken.
Parts are listed in the order of highest probability for repair.
*PRINT HEAD ASSY; .
FOLLOWER,CAM; DM CAM,SAFETY CONTROLLED, QTY 1
FRU, CLUTCH/ANTI-ROTATION COLLAR
GUIDE; DRAWER ASSY,DM RIGHT
GUIDE ASSEMBLY; DM DRAWER,LEFT,SAFETY CONTROLLED
1. Clean pick rollers only when ink or debris is visible.
2. Clean feed rollers, exit rollers and guides only when
ink or debris is visible.
3. Inspect cap/wipe/purge gasket and wiper blade.
4. Check for cooked or discolored inks; if necessary, flush
5. Inspect and clean the drum maintenance blade and the
rapid release guide. Check print quality; if necessary,
perform clean for light stripes.
6. Check cleanliness of interior and exterior of printer,
including fans; if necessary, clean (dust or vacuum) these
7. Report the use of Non-Tektronix/Xerox ink.
8. Review proper operation of printer.