Question about Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
Alright, so, I just got a new ZEN yesterday. Using Frostwire, I managed to upload a bunch of songs with no problem. I decided to upload more today, and when I went to send an mp3 file over, I got the error message : "An unknown error has occurred (0x80004005). The operation was not completed."
This has happened with every file I tried to send over today. But not yesterday. Why is this, and how can I fix it?
Oh, and memory space is not an issue.
Error code 0x80004005
This problem may occur if a file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. This behavior occurs if one or both of the following conditions are true:
A third-party backup utility or an antivirus program interferes with the installation of Windows XP.
A file that WPA requires is manually modified.
First, disable your Windows firewall just to be sure (make sure you have another firewall or antivirus program before doing this. Delete all songs and start over. Frostwire has two big problems - it is virus-prone, and
embedded text leads to the corruption of many mp3 players. Make sure you delete all text from the Comments section of the ID3 tag of any Frostwire song before loading it onto your mp3 player. To do this:
1. Open Windows Media Player
2. Click Library – make sure the songs that you have just added are visible. If they are not visible, give Windows Media Player two minutes to update the library. If they still don’t appear, move the mouse cursor over to the Library tab, and click the little white arrow that appears under the word "Library" – this will being down a drop-down menu; select "Add to Library"; click the "Add" button and add the Frostwirewire Downloads folder; click OK; click OK again – Windows Media Player will now attempt to add your Frostwire downloads to the Windows Media Player library
3. Find the song that you want to edit
4. Right-click the song, and select "Advanced Tag Editor"
5. click on the Comments tab – make sure it is blank
Now you can safely load the song from Frostwire into your device (mp3 player).
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2010 | Apple iTunes
Dec 25, 2009 | Sylvania SMPK8854 Digital Media Player
Oct 24, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 14, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Jun 08, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
May 03, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
May 02, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
Feb 15, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
Oct 19, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Nano Plus MP3 Player
Dec 05, 2017 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: