Question about Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
I have changed the time on the phone but as soon as a call comes in, the time advances 4 hours. My phone now says it's 4:35pm when really it's 12:35pm. I have followed the procedure but it changes every time someone calls. Help!
There is a new release for ACS R7 that syncs the time with the caller ID. If the local provider is sending the incorrect time on caller ID, this will cause the problem you are having.
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Nov 17, 2010 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Nov 13, 2010 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Jan 30, 2010 | GE 25952EE1 Cordless Phone
Oct 12, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Oct 09, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Oct 02, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Jul 16, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 24, 2008 | Motorola Mobility E51 MD7161-3 Quad...
Aug 14, 2007 | AT&T 1480 Phone
Feb 19, 2015 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: