Question about Mitsubishi WS-55809 55" Rear Projection Television
Resetting the TV
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
Hope it may help you;
Posted on Sep 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2014 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 Digital Camera
Nov 01, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Oct 25, 2010 | Pentax Optio 30 Digital Camera
Jul 20, 2010 | Canon PowerShot G9 Digital Camera
Jun 14, 2010 | Dryers
Jul 08, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD800 IS / IXUS 850 IS...
Feb 09, 2009 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
Sep 16, 2008 | Samsung Cameras
Apr 13, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 11, 2007 | Toshiba DP2570 Printer
Mar 17, 2016 | Mitsubishi WS-55809 55" Rear Projection...
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: