- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
lol go to your music, play a song if one is not playing, navigate to the "now playing" screen if you not already there, in the top left hand corner you will see a oval type shape with a number 1 inside it, tap it, it should change to a grey or white color this means repeat is off, hit it again and the oval turn blue without the number 1 this is repeat all- to play in order turn off shuffle --Good Luck.
i don't picture what you're saying here but in order for you to delete a number of emails at the same time, here's what you gotta do:
1. go to your mailbox (inbox).
2. at the top-right corner just below the battery, tap "Edit" button.
3. after that, you'll see small circles at the left side of each message. tap on any message you want to delete and you'll see check-marks on each of the message you just tapped.
4. finally, tap "Delete" button (red button) at the bottom-left corner of your mail window. you'll also notice the number of messages you are about to delete.
.. notice also that you can organize your emails by this same process. instead of tapping on "Delete" button, tap on "Move" button (on the bottom-right corner) to move important messages to their appropriate folders.
I'm assuming your phone changes screen orientation when you tilt the phone. If so, there's a number of small devices called accelerometers that detect such movement, and one may be ****. This might sound a bit odd, but if you can remember what side of the phone hit the ground, smack the opposite side against a hard surface. You might be able to figure it out by where the scuffmarks are. Example: If there's scuffmarks from being dropped, are on the bottom left corner, smack the top right corner against something.
go to messaging, click options then go to sim messages,mark all messages then copy to your phone. that's what i did and got rid of the annoying flashing envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen. hope this will work for you.
check your screen if there is a small number 2 in the corner or up the top somewhere then this shows you have your phone set on line two for call waiting
go to call settings in your menu and change phone line in use back to line 1