Question about Printers & Copiers
Error report 07,010.43:217298
The printhead is stuck in the tilt position by the tilt arms. The process motor gearbox
being out of sync can also cause this error.
1. Reboot the printer.
2. Verify the lock arms rotate correctly.
3. Check for spilled ink around the printhead.
4. Check the process motor gears for damage. Ensure the
process gears are correctly aligned and homed.
5. Verify the process gear box, process shaft, and drive
module shaft are at home position.
6. Verify the headtilt gear will engage, see the home
positioning procedure on page. You can manually
engage the headtilt gear.
7. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test.
8. Run the Process Motor test.
9. Run the Head Maintenance Clutch test, if the test fails
replace the clutch.
10.Run Wiper Drive test. If this fails inspect the wiper
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 7400/DXF Laser Printer
Jul 10, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6350DT Laser Printer
May 05, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8200 Laser Printer
Apr 21, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8200 Laser Printer
Apr 16, 2009 | Xerox Tektronix Phaser 7700GX Laser...
Mar 16, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6180N Laser Printer
Jan 14, 2009 | Tektronix Phaser 860DP Thermal Printer
Dec 10, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 6110 Laser Printer
Dec 08, 2016 | Canon Printers & Copiers
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!