Question about HP Media Center m7250n (ED842AA) PC Desktop
Yes try to use powerISO or like daemon tools to install the firmware update
you can search it a google for the said software
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2010 | PC Desktops
on Jan 10, 2011 | PC Desktops
Click OK and it will begin extracting all installation files to the
USB drive. The whole process will take some time(10-15 minutes), so have
Once the installation is complete, reboot your computer. Now while your system is starting up press the appropriate button(usually F1, F2, F12, ESC, Backspace, or Escape) to bring up Bios Boot Menu. Change the startup order to boot USB by default, usually you will have to press F6 to move the selected USB device on top. Once done, save changes and restart the system.
3rd Method:( Try this if both above methods are not working) Using Ultra ISO application.
1) Download the free UltraISO trial by clicking on this
2) Start UltraISO as administrator
3) "Burn" the iso image to the USB stick by following these steps
- Open the image of Vista/Win7 with UltraISO
- Under BOOTABLE tab choose WRITE DISK IMAGE
- Choose your USB stick under "Disk Drive"
- Choose a method (It's recommended to use USB-HDD+)
- Press Write
PS: Make sure to change your BOOT order in BIOS to boot from your USB drive first.
on Oct 06, 2010 | PC Desktops
Oct 15, 2010 | PC Desktops
Aug 07, 2010 | Toshiba PC Desktops
Jul 20, 2009 | Gateway PC Desktops
May 06, 2009 | PC Desktops
Apr 20, 2009 | PC Desktops
Jul 17, 2008 | Toshiba PC Desktops
Mar 16, 2008 | PC Desktops
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: