Question about LG RU-52SZ51D 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
Just installed new projector lamp and there is no power. power l.e.d. is on and the lamp l.e.d. is still flashing. unplugged it then plugged back in but nothing.
Ok this is kinda funny...erk..uhh the reason there was no power was that i had failed to notice there was a safety switch in the lamp access door. if the door is open there is no power so make sure if you are working on it to close the door before trying to power up!!
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2015 | LG Televison & Video
on Apr 06, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-P9 DLP Projector
Aug 19, 2014 | BenQ W1060 - Dlp Projector
Oct 29, 2013 | Dell 1209S DLP Projector
Aug 19, 2013 | LG PREMIER - RD-JT50 RD-JT52 - AJ-LT50 DLP...
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Jan 06, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-TW95 DLP Projector
Apr 11, 2010 | Toshiba TDP-PX10U DLP Projector
Nov 01, 2009 | LG DLP Projector 1400Lum RD-JT30...
Sep 07, 2009 | Optoma DS303 DLP Projector
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!