Question about HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Thanks for your response. I'll have to go with Door #1, the wireless adapter set up as a node. I can probably get someone to help me..
Since I posted my initial query I have looked for an adapter. Checked out a couple of links to no avail. One particular adapter was listed as compatible with at least two dozen HP printers, but not the 4315. At that point I gave up & used the USB cable to print.
Could you possibly provide a link to a wireless adapter for a 4315? In any case, thank you so much for your assistance. Liz / Atlanta
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to www.hp.com/downloads and enter your printer information and look for a driver to download. Make sure you get the correct one for your Operting system. And when you download, turn off all running programs including your virus control. Good Luck.
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
SOURCE: MacBook and HP 4315
You can accomplish your request two different ways. (Both ways are a little technical and you might need assistance)
1) You can get a wireless adapter for your printer and then configure it as a node. Then print to it as a printer device. (node)
2) (cheaper way) You could connect the printer to a spare pc that is wirelesss. Then share out the printer.
Please feel free to ask any additional questions.
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Installing the Software and Adapter
To install the wireless-N USB adapter with custom setup:
1. Insert the Resource CD. If the CD main page does not display, browse the files on the CD
and double-click Autorun.exe.
2. Click Install the Software.
Select one of the following methods to configure and manage your wireless network:
• Smart Wizard. Allows you to manage your wireless networks with the NETGEAR
WNA1000 software and to connect securely using Push 'N' Connect.
NETGEAR Wireless-N 150 USB Adapter WNA1000 User Manual
v1.0, August 2009
- Configure network manually. Specify the settings for your wireless-N USB adapter
in the Settings screen.
- Configure automatically. Allow the Smart Wizard to automatically configure the
settings for your wireless-N USB adapter.
• Windows Utility. Connect to and manage your wireless networks using only the
Windows configuration utility. For more information about Windows utilities, see the
Windows documentation or the NETGEAR application note at:
See page 1-3 of the manual:
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays!
Dec 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Oct 03, 2008 | NetGear WG111 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
Sep 08, 2008 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Jan 03, 2008 | NetGear Wireless-G USB Adapter...
Sep 08, 2007 | Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!