Question about iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
I turn my ILO on and the screen keeps on blicking wats wrong with it
1. Connect the player to the PC using the USB cable.
2. Open Windows Media Player.
3. Go to the Sync or Devices tab and delete all content from the player.
4. Go to the Tools menu and select Options.
5. Select the Devices tab, highlight the ILO or Siren player and click on Properties.
6. Uncheck the box "Create Folder Hierarchy on Device"
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KF50WE610 50" Rear...
Jan 02, 2010 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Oct 23, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
May 08, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 13, 2008 | iLO MP3 Player
May 31, 2014 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: