- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Tip: It is always recommended to backup your data before updating your software. However, updating using your device does not necessitate a full backup.
Key *#0000# into your phone's home screen or go to Device manager(consult your user guide if necessary)
Select Options > Check for updates.
Follow the on-screen prompts until your update is complete!
The above instructions may not apply to all devices. For detailed instructions on updating your particular device, please select your model on the Device software update page. Back to top
1) Download and install Nokia Software Updater (this need only be done once).
2) Connect your phone to your PC with a suitable USB cable and open Nokia Software Updater.
3) Follow the on-screen prompts until your update is complete!
Use nokia PC suite to backup data. The software can be downloaded from nokia.com
Once PC Suite is downloaded and installed, connect your phone via the cable provided. It will take a few minutes for the PC to recognize the device and install relevant drivers. Once it installs the drivers (follow on screen instructions), you can use the backup option to backup data.
Make sure you choose PC Suite Mode when you connect the cable with your PC.
yes you can soft format [factory reset] your phone by pressing *7730#
and entering your security code[default 12345] or weather you want to
HARD FORMAT, switch off your mobile phone 1st, then press and hold 3
keys at a time star key, green dial key, and no. 3 key. then switch on
your phone. do not unhold all three key's until nokia's logo come's
[hand shake] . it's done. you have to select your city. mean's your
phone is virus free now. [get backup of your contacts and messeges before formatting or you will lose your data]
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6600 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6600 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.