a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
just insert the memory card in ur phone and ur memory will automatically recognised...
if not then connect your phone with pc (with memory card inserted)
then ur accessable to ur memory backup...
please vote 4 me ..i m sure this will surely solve your problem...
Install nokia pc suit.connect your nokia 9500 to your system.In PC suite use backup option to backup your contacts to system. Then connect your E75 to PC suite and restore the backed up contacts to your new mobile.
yes you can soft format [factory reset] your phone by pressing *7730#
and entering your security code[default 12345] or weather you want to
HARD FORMAT, switch off your mobile phone 1st, then press and hold 3
keys at a time star key, green dial key, and no. 3 key. then switch on
your phone. do not unhold all three key's until nokia's logo come's
[hand shake] . it's done. you have to select your city. mean's your
phone is virus free now. [get backup of your contacts and messeges before formatting or you will lose your data]
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6600 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6600 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.