Question about HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
This usually happen when sending fax ,if thats the case take the following steps
1. Press the setup button (upper right corner of the fax machine)
2. Keep pressing the setup button until you get to the fourth option which says "Advanced Fax Setup"
3. Press OK to select the "Advanced Fax Setup" menu
4. Then using the left or right scroll arrows (below the OK button) scroll till you get to the sixth option which says "Fax Speed"
5. Press OK to select this menu item
6. Press the right scroll arrow till you get "slow" for the fax speed.
7. Press OK to accept this selection.
Then initiate a fax as you normally would.
hope this helps if you have further problem do let me know
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2011 | HP Officejet 4315v All-In-One InkJet...
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Dec 17, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 4315 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 06, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 4315 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 09, 2009 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Aug 27, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 4315 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 10, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 4315 All-In-One InkJet...
May 06, 2008 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
1,590 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!