Question about Printers & Copiers
Are you still printing if not here is what youll do
. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
You might have to remove the pads from the ink collector and clean out the PADS (they are actually vacuum pads that the INK is sucked through during a HEAD cleaning).
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
on Apr 02, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Sep 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 05, 2009 | Cannon Printers & Copiers
Jan 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jan 30, 2008 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!