Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Are you still printing if not here is what youll do
. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
You might have to remove the pads from the ink collector and clean out the PADS (they are actually vacuum pads that the INK is sucked through during a HEAD cleaning).
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 20, 2008 | Cell Phones
on Apr 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 05, 2009 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!