If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic KX-Txx 308/824 system. From the Switcboard / Main telephone ( usually ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook :
1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 001 and then SP-PHONE. Enter the system speeddial location ( 00 to 99 ) or just press SP-PHONE again to go to 00.
3. Enter your line access number ( usually 0 or 9 ) followed by the telephone number you would like to assign for the speeddial.
4. Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your setting.
5. To go to the next speeddial location press SP-PHONE and follow steps 3 and 4 again.
6. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode.
7. To dial the system speeddial from any extesion lift the handset and press * followed by the speeddial location ( example 00 )
Nov 12, 2009 |
Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone