- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are sure that there is no piece of paper somewhere in the printer paper path, then please look for any tiny pawl (paper sensor) and try to shake it because maybe when you remove the paper, this sensor is staked in position. Other options are damaged paper sensor or controller board. Good luck pifonski
Lift the scanner lid, then lift the black part of the fax - pull up hard for it to lift. Unjam the paper either still on top or gently lift the inner section and retrieve your jammed paper. Then put everything back together and you're right to go again.
HP Officejet 4315 paper jam.
01. Please remove the toner / catridge from the printer.
02. Carefully remove the jammed paper if any.
03. Please ensure that no small piece of paper got stuck in the roller.
04. Switch off the Desktop / Laptop and printer and reboot the systems once again.
05. See still the paperjam message / lights are blinking. If still the problem is there, please call the HP Printer Service Engineer to set right this problem.
Do the following also to find out the solution.
Call HP Customer Care Toll fee number, and you will find the solution. I f still the problem exists they will make a report and someone will contact you soon. They are good in after sales you can trust me on this. If the printer is under warranty, they will replace with a new Printer.
Have a Nice day.