Question about Cell Phones
The only thing you really could do should probably already been done,when you get a cell phone wet you need to remve the battery asap,if you kill the power supply it cant damage any more parts.then you need to dry it with like a hair dryer on low setting do not push any buttons or try to turn on phone this will allow water to get places it shouldnt be after drying with a hiar dryer you want to put it in a container with a lid with silica packets or bury it in dry rice for 24 hrs this will absorb any water left in it then put your battery in pray and try to power it up.If this didnt work i have also heard of people soaking the mother boards in alchol for 24hrs and letting dry for 24hrs this i have only seen done on more simple cell phones as i know that there is three layers of boards in an iphone and i have not had the pleasure of opening one of those up yet.
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2014 | Apple iPhone 5c
Mar 10, 2013 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Nov 19, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3G
Aug 25, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jun 05, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Dec 02, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 30, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Dec 08, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 27, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!