Question about HP LaserJet 2550L Printer
I need to print a job on my HP color laserjet 2550L on a custom paper size that isn't available in the print driver. How can I define a new custom paper size for my printer please? I know I did this once before but I can't remember how.
Worked it out in the end -
1. In XP classic view, Right-click on Start, Settings, Printers & Faxes
2. In the Printers & Faxes window, click on File, Server Properties
3. With the Forms tab selected, check the Create a New Form box
4. Enter a name for the new form in the Form name: field
5. Enter values for the paper size and margins
6. Click the Save Form button
That's it - the new custom paper size should now appear in your print dialogs. hth.
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2011 | HP Designjet Z6100 InkJet Printer
Nov 30, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Jul 31, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Jan 31, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2550n printer + HP Color...
Jan 02, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2550L Printer
Dec 11, 2008 | HP DeskJet 880c InkJet Printer
Jun 01, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Try this manual, it does not show your perticular problem but, it can help with troubleshooting.
Oct 18, 2007 | HP LaserJet 2550L Printer
514 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!