Question about HP LaserJet 2550L Printer
I need to print a job on my HP color laserjet 2550L on a custom paper size that isn't available in the print driver. How can I define a new custom paper size for my printer please? I know I did this once before but I can't remember how.
Worked it out in the end -
1. In XP classic view, Right-click on Start, Settings, Printers & Faxes
2. In the Printers & Faxes window, click on File, Server Properties
3. With the Forms tab selected, check the Create a New Form box
4. Enter a name for the new form in the Form name: field
5. Enter values for the paper size and margins
6. Click the Save Form button
That's it - the new custom paper size should now appear in your print dialogs. hth.
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2011 | HP Designjet Z6100 InkJet Printer
Jul 31, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Jan 31, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2550n printer + HP Color...
Jan 02, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2550L Printer
Dec 11, 2008 | HP DeskJet 880c InkJet Printer
Jun 01, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Try this manual, it does not show your perticular problem but, it can help with troubleshooting.
Oct 18, 2007 | HP LaserJet 2550L Printer
Apr 20, 2017 | HP LaserJet 2550L Printer
518 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!