How to use the memory card reader
To access the memory card reader without using the software provided, follow the steps below. If no card is inserted, the green light on the card reader will be on.
Insert a memory card.
• Insert the card with the brand name label facing up.
• If there is an arrow on the card, make sure it points toward the printer.
• If needed, make sure you connect the memory card to the adapter that came with it before inserting it into
Wait for the light located to the right of the slots on the printer to come on. The light blinks to indicate the memory
card is being read or is transmitting data.
• The printer recognizes one memory card at a time. If you insert more than one memory card, a message appears
on the display prompting you to remove all memory cards inserted.
• If a USB flash drive is inserted together with the memory card, a message appears on the display prompting you
to choose which memory device to use.
When reading of images is complete, the number of photos found appears on the display. Then you can make your selection and print. these are the types of memory card supported by you printer.
• Secure Digital (SD)
• Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
• Mini Secure Digital (with adapter)
• Micro Secure Digital (with adapter)
• MultiMedia Card (MMC)
• Reduced Size MultiMedia Card (with adapter)
• MultiMedia Card mobile (with adapter)
• Memory Stick (MS)
• Memory Stick PRO
• Memory Stick Duo (with adapter) or Memory Stick Duo PRO (with adapter)
Mar 18, 2009 |
Lexmark X5495 All-in-One &USB...