That becoz ur mmc to much file or ur mmc are have full.. n that makes ur mmc cannot read.. to solve it ur must delete some data on ur mmc.. do it with card reader on ur desktop. delete some data like song or game.. after that turn it on ur mmc in handphone..
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In the age of smartphone device, more and more users are using mobile apps for shopping purpose. This has led start-up and established retail companies to come up with mobile apps. However, the major task is to hire payment gateway company for mobile payment solution. Leading companies like PayUmoney, offers seamless payment gateway API service to integrate mobile payment.
Before hiring the service, it is essential to consider certain factors like:
Different Modes of Payment
PayUmoeny is the most trusted payment gateway service offering mobile app payment method and easy integration methods. With trusted company on your side, you can confidently go ahead in releasing the mobile app for your retail service.
try to do hard formatting to restore to factory settings, here's you need to do..
1. switch off your phone
2. remove sim and memory card..
3. press buttons 3, call key and * at the same time and switch on your phone without releasing the 3 buttons until you see nokia logo and hard formatting message.
If you encounter situation like below on your 6670,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6670! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6670phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a NOKIA turns to white screen LCD!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6670 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
but still you have the prob. Contact Re-tailer go to the Cellphone Shop nearby and try to re-program your mobile or Hardware...