That becoz ur mmc to much file or ur mmc are have full.. n that makes ur mmc cannot read.. to solve it ur must delete some data on ur mmc.. do it with card reader on ur desktop. delete some data like song or game.. after that turn it on ur mmc in handphone..
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are a few different 'retail modes', so depending on which type you're referring to, you can try opening the demo/retail app, and entering one of the following passcodes to unlock it:
If that doesn't work, you can reboot the device into Recovery, and do a full wipe, which should remove the Retail mode app, unless the device is an LDU. If it is, your only option will be to unlock the bootloader, and manually flash a custom ROM.
try to do hard formatting to restore to factory settings, here's you need to do..
1. switch off your phone
2. remove sim and memory card..
3. press buttons 3, call key and * at the same time and switch on your phone without releasing the 3 buttons until you see nokia logo and hard formatting message.