Call the manufacturer with your email address and ask for detailed instructions on how to replace the pusher and spring on your specific model number.
These are instructions on replacing the spring and pusher for Pneumatic model #'s: 9600, 9610, 9615.
1. Wearing protective eyewear, remove air line supply HOSE from your gun, turn gun upside down holding the front of the gun in your left hand
2. Remove u-shaped piece that holds the track in place at the back of the bottom of the gun.
3. Slide track out of gun.
4. Take the long black spring (part # 38) and hook one side of it to the hook inside the pulled out track.
5. Feed the other side of the spring under the silver wheel in the front of the track and pull it up holding the tension. You might need to use the end of a paperclip to feed the spring through.
6. Take the u-shaped pusher (part # 33) and place the other end of the springs hoop onto the hook inside part #33. Make sure the opening of the hook faces the back of the track, and that you see the yellow tape so that it will show in your view window.
7. Carefully place part #33 with the spring attached and the opening of the hook facing the back of the track, back onto the front of the track. The springs tension will hold it in place.
8. Carefully slide the track back into the bottom of the gun making sure you are placing each side of the track into the grooves.
9. Carefully snap the u-shaped lock back onto the bottom of the track to hold the track in place.
10. With the tool upside down, slide your track open and be sure to place your staples in the bottom of the gun itself with the points of the staples pointing up towards the ceiling, not on the track.
Parts are available online at www.surebonder.com on the left hand column, select Pneumatic Parts, then select your tool. It will bring you to the ordering page.
Mar 17, 2013 |
Surebonder Pneumatic Stapler