- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. With the headset’s boom closed,press and hold the Multifunction
Button E until the headset indicator turns on (about 3 seconds).
2. Release the button, then open the headset boom.
3. The headset indicator remains on.
4. Perform a device discovery from the phone.
5. Select the Motorola HS850 from the discovered devices list and confirm following the on screen prompts.
6. When prompted by the phone, enter the passkey 0000 and confirm to pair the headset with the phone.
The device ID is now stored in the phone’s memory.
Pairing is successful when the headset indicator flashes 10 times
To all with problems with bluetooth pairing.when you push button to turn on bluetooth headset ,hold button until steady light stays lit,then put phone in pairing mode,when ask for passcode enter 0000,which is the standard code for pairing bluetooth.
hold down hook button until blue indicator goes solid blue
(mic FOLDED IN) flip out mic quickly and go to settins on phone and select bluetooth or connections and select find/add bluetooth device and select bond or pair enter passcode 0000.
select done and blue light should now be blinking indicating it was connected
The default passcode is "0000"
You can get a step by step guide to pairing this headset (plus manual) on the following link: