I bought a new Compaq SR5550F computer last month and I'm experiencng slow typing. I have to wait a couple of seconds before it appears on the screen. I have changed the keyboard settings in Control Panel but this does not work.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It Could be because your laptop is infected with Virus . Due to Virus your Explorer.exe File was corrupted. If now computer is all right after restoring then I'll suggest you to use Good Antivirus Program and regular update it and Scan your Window Regularly.
The rechargeable battery needs to be replaced, the old one is just about exhausted. Go to www.ebay.com Type: make and model of laptop, refine search to battery, and I recommend sticking with new genuine.
If you are facing the connection problem, you need to do the following step.
Open Command Prompt, type ipconfig/release, after few seconds type ipconfig/renew. This will assign a new IP. Now you try to connect. If still facing the issue means you need to download and install a new wireless driver that is suitable for your operating system.
1. click on start -> then choose run -> in the run window type temp and hit enter. A new window would come up. Select everything on the window and delete it.
2. click on start -> then choose run -> in the run window type %temp% and hit enter. A new window would come up. Select everything on the window and delete it.
3. click on start -> then choose run -> in the run window type prefetch and hit enter. A new window would come up. Select everything on the window and delete it.
4. You can also Uninstall apps that you don't use anymore. This can be done by going into the control panel and select Add/Remove Prorams. Scroll through and delete apps you no longer use.
5. Restart the machine.
I am sure that this would resolve the issue. In case it does not try this
click on start -> then choose run -> in the run window type prefetch and hit enter. A new window would come up. Select the tab Startup, and click the button Disable all. Click apply and then OK and restart your coputer.
This should help. in case not click start -> Accessiories -> system tools -> Disk Defagment
In case that also does not works, scan your computer for some viruses.
You may also look at the option of increasing the RAM / Memory on your computer
This should help