Question about Yahoo Mail
The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
Subject 'Emailing: 041, 042, 043, 044, 045, 046, 047, 048, 049, 050, 051, 052, 053, 054, 055, 056, 057, 058, 059, 060, 061, 062, 063, 064, 065, 066, 067, 068, 069, 070, 071, 072, 073, 074, 075, 076, 077, 078, 079, 080, 081, 082, 083, 084, 085, 086, 087, 088, 089, ', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
That is simply stating that yahoo couldn't find or connect to the server needed to deliver or receive your request, check typing and retry(which I'm sure you have done over and over). smtp(simple mail transfer protocol) is mainly used by servers to talk to each other. If you need further help call this number:
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2014 | Yahoo Mail
the "File" menu and choose "New" >
"Account..." and click "Continue."
your name and email address in the appropriate fields. Click
"plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com" in the "Incoming Server:" field
and "plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com" in the "Outgoing Server:"
field. Click "Continue."
your Yahoo! user name in the "Incoming User Name" and "Outgoing
User Name" fields. Click "Continue."
a name for the account in the "Account Name:" field. Click
that your settings are correct, then click "OK" and you're finished. If this answer helpful please vote me. Good luck. Thanks for using FixYa
If this answer helpful please vote me.
Thanks for using FixYa
Jan 17, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Install YPOPs! and make sure it is running.
* Select Tools ' Account Settings... from the menu in Outlook
* Go to the E-mail tab
* Click New
* Make sure Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP is selected.
* Click Next >
* Type your name (what you want to appear in the From: line of messages you send) under Your Name
* Enter your full Yahoo! Mail address (e.g. "firstname.lastname@example.org") under E-mail Address
* Make sure Manually configure server settings or additional server types is checked
* Click Next >
* Make sure Internet E-mail is selected.
* Click Next >
* Make sure POP3 is selected under Account Type
* Type "127.0.0.1" under both Incoming mail server: and Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
* Type your Yahoo! ID under User Name
- The Yahoo! ID is also the first part of your Yahoo! Mail address, i.e. everything before "@yahoo.com". If your Yahoo! Mail address is "email@example.com", the ID is "example".
* Enter your Yahoo! Mail password under Password:.
* Click More Settings ....
* Go to the Outgoing Server tab.
* Make sure My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked.
- Leave Use same settings as my incoming mail server selected.
* Click OK.
* Now click Next >.
* Click Finish.
If you need further assistance, please let me know.
Nov 22, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 21, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 20, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 11, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 19, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 03, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 02, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 16, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 09, 2016 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 14, 2016 | Yahoo Mail
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: