Trying to download my pictures from Canon Powershot A430 onto my new laptop Windows 7. Downloaded the disk and now trying without success to download my pictures onto the computer. Help??
Supported windows Operating system
Windows 98 Second edition(SE)
Windows 2000 Service pack 4
Windows XP SP 1 and SP 2
Canon PowerShot A430 has no update about the new driver software for windows 7
Try doing this direct transfer in your computer
1. Connect the camera to your computer using the supplied USB cable of your camera.
2. Set the mode dial to (playback) and turn on the power.
The camera and computer will be able to communicate.
3. If there is no pop up window that has Canon CameraWindow, Click the [Start] menu and select [all Programs] or [Programs]. followed by [Canon Utilities], [Camera Window], [PowerShot-IXY-IXUS-DV 6] and [CameraWindow]
4. Download the images.
* Download the images using the camera or the computer.
* By default, the downloaded images are saved into the [My Pictures] folder.
** If the above process does not work you can just use the memory card of your camera and connect that on your laptop. (some laptop has built in card reader) The memory card works like a flash drive and you can just transfer files like transferring from one folder to another.
** Issue on the operating system compatibility.
Apr 14, 2010 |
Canon PowerShot A430 Digital Camera