Press and hold a number key (0-9) associated with the speed dial until the phone number appears, and then press talk/flash or speaker on the handset or speaker on the base. The number stored in the speed dial is dialed.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To assign or change youe speed dial. Do the following:
1. Press STORE. LOCATION? shows in the display.
2. Press the desired memory location (0 to 9 or quick call buttons A, B, or C.)
NOTE: Press LEFT or RIGHT to scroll through 0 - 9 or quick call buttons A, B,
or C to select a location.
3. Press STORE again to confirm the memory location.
NOTE: Use Delete to erase existing memories or to correct errors.
4. Use the number keys to enter the telephone number (up to 32 digits) and then
press STORE to save.
5. Use the number keys to enter the name of the person associated with the
telephone number you just entered. More than one letter is stored in each of the
number keys. Press the keys multiple times to scroll through the letters for that
key. For example, to enter "B," press "2" twice. Press LEFT two times to create a
NOTE: The flashing cursor automatically moves to the next position
If you are asking about Outside Auto Dial numbers (a "speed dial" number programmed to a button), follow these steps:
1. Leave the handset down
2. Dial "Feature (star) 1"
3. Press the button to be programmed
4. Enter the "speed dial" number
5. Press button under "OK" on the horizontal display.
The group of 12 buttons on top of an M7310 phone are Dual-Memory buttons, each can hold 2 speed dial numbers. When you press the button, you are using the Lower Memory location. When you press the Shift button (triangle-shaped button on the right) and the a Dual-Memory button, you are using the Upper Memory location. Good Luck!
My Mom had this same problem. I found these instructions on Uniden's website (uniden.com) under the "Owner Manuel" section.
Here you go - good luck!
Using the Speed Dial Memory Storing Numbers in Speed Dial Memory
Your cordless phone can store up to ten numbers (up to 20 digits each) in the speed dial
memory. To store number in memory:
1) When the phone is in standby, press [memory]. The talk/batt low LED flashes.
2) Use the keypad to enter the phone number.
(To enter a 2-second pause between numbers, press [redial/ pause]. Each pause counts as a digit. )
3) Press [memory] again.
4) Select the speed dial location where you would like to store the
number (  to  ). You will hear a confirmation tone indicating
that the number has been stored. NOTE: • Storing a number to a speed dial location will overwrite the any previously stored number without warning. • When storing numbers into memory and the handset is idle (i.e., no key is pressed) for more than 0 seconds, it will beep rapidly, and then the phone will return to standby. Dialing a Stored Number
1) When the phone is in standby, press [talk], and listen for a dial tone.
2) Press [memory] and enter the speed dial entry ( – ) that has the stored number
you want to dial. (If you enter a digit that does not contain a stored number, the
handset will beep rapidly, and the phone will not dial.) Chain Dialing
The speed dial memory is not limited to phone numbers. You can store any number (up
to 20 digits) that you need to enter once your call connects. This is referred to as Chain
Dialing. An example is a frequently refilled prescription number. Store your pharmacy
phone number in one speed dial and your most frequently refilled prescription number
as another speed dial. To use, once you ring your pharmacy's automated prescription
line, simply press [memory] and the speed dial number where you stored your account
number. Erasing a Stored Number from Memory
1) With the phone in standby, press [memory] twice.
2) Press the number of the speed dial entry. A tone indicates that the stored number is
erased from memory.
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
needed. Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
When phone is on standby press memory-the talk led lite should flash. enter the phone # you want to store then push memeory again. Select the speed dial # you'd like to use for this phone # (0-9) then you should here a tone indicating it was successful. Let me know if this works for you-it should!!
Your phone is equipped with three .One-Touch Priority. keys for
instant dialing (m1, m2, and m3). You cannot store phone
numbers directly into m1, m2, andm3. They are only used
to dial phone numbers stored into memory locations 1, 2, and 3
on the keypad.
1. To instantly dial phone numbers stored in memory locations
1, 2, or 3, simply press m1, m2, or m3. (There is no need to
press talk, the phone will automatically dial.)
2. If no phone number was stored in memory locations 1, 2, or 3
on the keypad, pressing m1, m2, or m3 will do nothing.
Speed Dialing If you store a phone number in a speed dial memory location (10 locations: SPD1 - SPD0), you can use the speed dialing feature. When the phone is in standby mode, press and hold a number key (0-9) associated with the speed dial until the phone number appears and then press talk/flash or speaker. The number stored in the speed dial (SPD1 - SPD0) is dialed.