Question about HP LaserJet 1012 Printer
How do I print an information page that shows total pages printed, # of jams, etc.?
You need to print the configuration page :
=> Power on the printer and makes sure it comes to the 'Ready' state.
=> Press and hold the Go button between 5 and 10 seconds until the attention and ready lights flash.
=> Release the button. If you held the button down for too long it would flash the Attention LED.
=> Press and release the Job cancel button to start all over again if you held the button down for too long.
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Jan 21, 2011 | Lexmark Prevail Pro705 Wireless All-In-One...
Jun 11, 2010 | Brother HL 2140 Laser Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 7700DN Laser Printer
Sep 29, 2009 | HP Printers & Copiers
Apr 19, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre M15i Laser Printer
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!