How to check the ink level onC4480 printer
To check the ink levels from the HP Photosmart Software
1. In the HP Solution Center, click Settings, point to Print Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox.
NOTE: You can also open the Printer Toolbox from the Print Properties dialog box. In the Print Properties dialog box, click the Features tab, and then click the Printer Services button.
The Printer Toolbox appears.
2. Click the Estimated Ink Level tab.
The estimated ink levels for the print cartridges appear.
Print a self-test report
1. Load A4 unused plain white paper into the input tray.
2. Press and hold the Cancel button and then press the Start Copy Color button.
The product prints a self-test report, which might indicate the source of the printing problem.
3. Make sure the test patterns show a complete grid and the thick color lines are complete.
• If more than a few lines in a pattern are broken, this might indicate a problem with the nozzles. You might need to clean the print cartridges.
• If the black line is missing, faded, streaked, or shows lines, this might indicate a problem with the black or photo print cartridge in the right slot.
• If any of the color lines are missing, faded, streaked, or show lines, this might indicate a problem with the tri-color print cartridge in the left slot.
Nov 30, 2010 |
HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...