Question about Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2016 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2014 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 29, 2014 | Yahoo Mail
May 03, 2017 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 22, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 21, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Open Internet Explorer and type in the IP address of the cm2520 embedded controller.
2. Click Admin Mode; under Administrator Password, type in the default password (12345678) and
3. Click Network.
4. Click E-mail.
5. Under E-mail Receive (POP) Configuration, set Receive to Enable.
6. Under Receiving Server Address, type in the IP address of the POP3 server.
7. Under Username and Password, type in the Username and Password given to the copier by the
8. Leave APOP authentication at Disable.
9. Leave Connection Timeout and Port Number at the default setting.
10. Click Apply, then O.K.
11. Click E-mail Transmission.
12. Set Transmission to Enable.
13. Under SMTP Server Address, type in the IP address of the SMTP server address.
14. Leave Port Number at the default (25).
15. Set Connection Time-out to 60 seconds.
Sep 21, 2010 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 17, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 12, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 26, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 19, 2017 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!