- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
correct boot sequence cannot be carried out possibly because of hard drive/hardwarefailure.take your harddrive out and tap it --look at boot sequence also by pressing F2 whilst booting ,if you can,here you will see the first few bios pages.navigate using the "tab" or arrow keys.save and exit of restore to factory defaults--good luck!
Hi there, please try this trobuleshooting steps. after you push the power button quickly tap the F12 key until you reached too boot options menu. once you are already at the menu, select you Hard drive usually harddrive represent as model e.g WDC **** it means western digital. once you slected the harddrive your computer should boot now to your Harddrive. if else fails, waht you need now is to check if you cmputer was able to detect you harddrive. restart the computer then this time keep tapping the F1 key to enter the utility setup. once inside the setup check your system information under internal HDD if motherboard can detect your harddrive. if yes, then all you need to do there is to use the recovery cd that came with the system then boot your computer from the cd rom then install you windows. If not, then you have to contct your manufacturer. that could be a defective harddrive. please let me know if you need more help.
hi there, here are possible solutions to your issue
1. make sure first that your computer would be able to identify your harddrive. you can check this one by going to the setup utility page. upon pushing the power button quickly tap the F1 key or F2 key. then check your Harddrive if motherboard was able to detect it.
2. make sure that there is now usb flash drive or external drive attached to your usb ports when booting up your computer. sometimes if you have this devices attached to your usb this error happens when booting up.
3. Power on the computer and keep on tapping F8 key the moment you push the power button. select safe mode once oyu enter the black screen. if same error occured. then, ou need to use the recovery disk that came with the system and restore the computer back to original factory settings.
READ THIS POST NOT THE OTHERS. you can configure each of the four corners of the TouchPad surface to act as different buttons when tapped. These corner regions are called Tap Zones. to disable this feature goto control panel, mouse, device settings, settings, tapping, tap zones, disable tap zones.
NO its a software crash use the installation disk you said you used......go through the blue screen allowing windows to boot up from that disc let it go right to the end and press "R" for the console (the dos line ) when there enter .... chkdsk /p
Let Windows fix any problems. When finished remove the disc and I bet it will open windows for you. Please come back and tell me how did you do because most people that I helped with this problem just run but you know old saying "what goes around comes around"