An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: I need 2 restart comp after running graphic apps
Sounds like your system is not freeing the RAM after using the program. You can manually close them by going into the processes section of your task manager or rebooting. Best solution would be to try upgrading system RAM and see if more RAM fixes the problem. Hope this helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Try to start in SAFE Mode by press f8 while booting. If successfull.
2. Press F8 again select enable VGA mode and continue.
3. Your monitor is not supporting the resolution reduce and restart it will work fine.
4 To reduce the resolution desktop right click, select properties goto tab setting - reduce resolution
Just because you have a new video card with CD drivers does not mean the drivers are the latest. Go to Saffhire directly & download the latest driver software for you're card. http://www.sapphiretech.com/us/support/drivers.php Uninstall any older driver software before installing newer. Try not to restart the system between installs. And update windows before you install the new drivers. You do not need to install WinXP SP3. Unless you want too.