Question about Pioneer DVR-107D DVD±RW Burner
1. Conseguir un Disco Duro removible con conexion USB( o un IPOD de 10 a 20 Mbytes con conexion USB), y conseguir el Programa de Windows Vista copia o`crakeado) y grabar en este disco la totalidad del programa, en una carpeta donde puedan identificar la copia, es lògico que para realizarlo debe de ser utilizado una PC para grabar el programa en el HD removible o el IPOD.
2. Una vez grabado el programa (en una carpeta que pueda ser identificado), proceder a transferir el programa del IPOD o del HD removible dentro del disco duro de la laptot donde esta el problema.
3.Una vez puesto el programa en una carpeta de la laptop, correr el programa de instalaciòn de Windows Vista Home Premium 64x sin necesidad de formatear o borrar la instalaciòn anterior.
IMPORTANTE: no conectar a INTERNET durante todo el proceso de transferencia y carga de la nueva instalaciòn del Windows Vista esto tambièn es Valido para Windows XP y otros.
4. Una vez que se ha instalado una nuena copia de Windows, sus archivos antiguos se hallaràn en su totalidad en una carpeta llamada Windows.old,
Bueno amigos buena suerte y gracias por leerme, un abrazo inmenso como la vida misma. Hasta pronto
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the same drive, mine will read part of a cd/dvd until it gets to the outer edge of the disk. Then it complains of corrupt data, or no disk. Removing the disk didn't help.
After a little experimenting I found that the Mechanism that moves the laser radially to the disk has a problem. It seems to lock up when it gets to the outer sectors. I found that if I moved it (by hand) to the center and then reinserted the disk it would recognize the disk. I still didn't read the out edges all the time.
The solution is to replace the drive. Newegg has one
Posted on May 25, 2008
SOURCE: pioneer DVDRW DVR-K17B ATA Drive
This is my error in report viewer for my dvdrw in laptop.
dvdrw icon is hide and it can't read any disk dvd/cd.
PLEASE HELP ME! THANKFUL
" Windows was able to successfully install device driver software, but the driver software encountered a problem when it tried to run. The problem code is 39. "
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
Can't detect device or fix drivers - A few suggestions and a possible patch
I lost my CD/DVD drives after installing Windows updates in Vista along with multiple other problems as well (warnings, color problems, freezing, installation failures)- all systems and both combo drives had been working perfectly with no new software other than Windows and HP pc updates. I tried multiple viable options you may consider:
I tried restoring the computer to a week it worked; I tried updating the device drivers in the device manager but it came back as 'drivers up to date' and working with no rollback options; I tried uninstalling the devices completely and reinstalling them in the device manager; I tried a full system repair in my pc tools; I went to the RAID Controller manufacturer's site to update that (see your dvd connections in the device manager 'view'); I searched for DVD hardware driver updates and patches; I tried recovering the original drivers through the recovery module; I even tried a complete pc recovery twice. The complete recovery worked until I got to the final few Windows updates and printer installations and then I was back at square one, which narrowed it down for me.
I've been struggling for over a week on the this issue in Vista with no luck regardless of effort for my DVD/CD combo drives, but have two ideas that may help someone:
1. I lost my card readers at the same time and was able to recover them by going to my device manager and uninstalling all my USB root hubs along with all the problem drivers at one time. After restart, a lot of my other problems disappeared as well, but not the DVD drives (they weren't USB connected). I've seen lots of USB issues in my search so gave it a try - this may work if you have a USB connection to your DVD drives.
2. While restoring and updating in little pieces, I found that the problems didn't come up with the Windows updates until after the Windows updates were installed and I began installing my printers and related photo and graphics programs. One of the ArcSoft programs had a patch specifically for disappearing DVD drives at http://www.arcsoft.com/support/downloads/download_patches/vista.asp. You may want to see if you are running any of their listed programs that the patch is for or check your graphics/photo programs for patches. The listed ArcSoft programs included PhotoImpression 5/6, VideoImpression 2, ShowBiz DVD 2, Slide Show Maker, TotalMedia, Picture Saver, QuickDVD, G DATA VideoStudio 2006 Pro, ADS MediaTV, NTI DVD Player, and Ego Backup. That was just for their patch, but there may be more out there. I suspect there may have been a tweaking of a cross-platform Windows files affecting compatability.
Hope that helps someone out there!
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
SOURCE: pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k17 problem
This worked: thanks to riozebratubo
delete the entires in regedit.exe
-uninstall the driver
Vista is searching for existing drivers -> done
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
have you had any virus infections? I would download malware bytes and rootkit revealer to see if you have any viruses or rootkits you should email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and you might have a rootkit that is causing issues with the dvd read/write. otherwise a failing device.
you could also burn puppylinux on a cd, run it and see if you can pop in a dvd and see if it reads the media. if so you are looking at a windows software file or virus issue.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2011 | Apple iMac G4 Desktop
Jan 09, 2011 | Coby MP727 MP3 Player
Jul 04, 2010 | EliteGroup 845GV-M3 Motherboard
Mar 05, 2010 | MSI K8MM3-V Motherboard
Sep 29, 2009 | Biostar K8M800 Micro AM2 Motherboard
Aug 14, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M35X-S109 Notebook
Oct 25, 2008 | PC Chips M963GV (V3.3A) Motherboard
Sep 16, 2008 | MSI Microstar KT6 Delta (MS-6590)...
Apr 29, 2017 | Pioneer DVR-107D DVD±RW Burner
Dec 14, 2009 | Pioneer DVR-107D DVD±RW Burner
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: