Question about Sanyo Televison & Video
Hi, has anyone figured this out please?
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Quick search of the web all says the same thing. No unlock codes for Sony DVD players.
Next time, do a little research to see if the player you are interested in has the ability before purchasing.
-=/ Daft Tech /=-
Posted on Oct 25, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you - that answered my question, though the DVD player I have was a gift, not a purchase, so I had no chance to research it."
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2011 | Sony DVP-FX730 Portable DVD Player
Feb 02, 2011 | Sony DVP-SR500H DVD Player
Jan 16, 2011 | Sony DVP-NS601HP DVD Player
Nov 26, 2010 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Jul 08, 2010 | Sony DVP-FX930 Portable DVD Player
May 05, 2010 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Apr 14, 2010 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Jan 07, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS50P DVD Player
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: