Question about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S40 Digital Camera
How do i connect my cybershot to my ps3?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
? leave more detail but you can either use a cd/rw or dvd rw disc. plug in camera to computers usb and then put a blank cd in your disc drive use your favorite cd writing software and you want to make " data disc or slide show" either one should suit you
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
if you alsow get vibrationOn Sony T100 and similar,
its the vibration canceling unit, i had the same problem.
if you have good hads you can fix it.( on your oun risk)
1) disasamble the camera, you will see black plastic box inside, this is he lens unit.
2) on the botom you see 2 scrwes, they are holding the CCD remove them and the ccd unit will come from the lens assembly
3) the next is the stabilizer unit it is the problematic one. it is located on the left side of the lens asebly and is held by 2 screws.
you can test it by puling out the cable connected to it (the conector is just under the lens) and verifign that the problem is solved. ( you can leave it this way it will shoot fine just without the anti shake)
4) to fix it take it out ,remove the plastic cover, you see the lens on a plastic mount it should be glued to the magnet under it. the problem is that the glue fals apart.
remove one of the pins on wich it slides, and take the lens and the magnet out.
5) reglue the magnet and reasemble the camera.
6) power up and test, for me that solved the problem
if you need more help you can mail me at adisarit(et)yahoo(dot)com this is spam mail so be prepared to wait a few days for reply.
this was tested and worked on 2 additional cammeras
Posted on May 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Sep 19, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 Digital Camera
May 17, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 Digital Camera
Jan 02, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W100 Digital Camera
Nov 07, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Mar 09, 2009 | Sony Cybershot DSC-T200 Digital Camera
291 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!