Question about Systemax Computers & Internet
Check the following:
1. is the volume of your speakers up?
2. do you have bouth the the plug the goes to the pc going to right trs port? (it should be green), is it all the way in
3. if your speakers are self-powered... do you have the power cord plugged in?
4. on the sytem tray area (where the clock is) look for a gray speaker icon, left click on it.. is the volume up?.. is box that says mute unchecked?
5. on the same icon as in number 4. right click and click on open volume controls:
a. check the main volume is up and mute is not check.. check same controls for wave, audio cd and others.. make sure the controls are not only up as desired but that they are not muted.
6. did you just install a sound board?.. check it's properly configured and working by checking
device manager by gointo to start>right click my computer>properties>hardware tab>device manager, look under sound and video devices.. if you see an icon with a ! or ? you may have a driver issue.. reinstall the driver that came with the sound card or download a new driver from the manufacturer website... or try to do a windows update and look for an update for your sound card.
hope it helps!
Posted on Sep 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2012 | Altec Lansing VS4121 Speaker
May 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2010 | Norcent Technologies Computers & Internet
Feb 18, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 24, 2009 | Boston Acoustics BA745 Computer Speakers
Sep 06, 2009 | Boston Acoustics BA735 Computer Speakers
Aug 17, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 28, 2008 | HP JBL Platinum Computer Speakers
Dec 24, 2007 | Gateway Edison Computer Speakers
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: