My cell phone fell on the floor and the clips holding the battery broke. So i had to tie something to hold it in place. When it fell, sliding mechanism also messed up. I gave it to a cell phone repair place and they've changed both the battery and the slider. After that, when i push the slide up, the backlight wasn't turned on. And when i close the slide, auto key lock didn't work. It's like it is always in slide open state. My phone doesnt realise if the slide is open or not. please help me. whats wrong with my new slider??
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well your FOB REMOTE Battery could be dead, try replacing it
on you lock cylinder, sounds like the clip that holds it fell off, broke or rusted off ? You have to take your inside door panel off to check this, there are screws and clips that hold your door panel on, some screws are around your arm rest, inside door handle, and there might also be some around the panel itself, the clips are behind the panel, by using a flathead screwdriver you can pry these, by sliding the screwdriver around the panel, but be careful not to crack your panel.
once off, check your door lock cylinder, there should be a U shape clip holding it, if not check the bottom of your door.
if your lock is molded in the plastic door handle, then you have to take this off
Here is how to perform Samsung SCH-R880 hard reset:
1. Turn off the phone
2. Press and hold the volume down key, the power key and the navigation key at the same time until you see a black screen with blue writing
3. Use the volume keys to select the factory reset.
I assume you mean a key coded lock on the phone. If so, you're going to need to reset all the data on your phone. You're going to need a computer and a sync cable for your phone. On your computer, install iTunes, regardless of OS. Then:
1. Disconnect the USB cable from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
2. Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off.
* If you cannot turn off the device using the slider, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
3. While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on. Note: If you see the battery charge warning, let the device charge for at least ten minutes to ensure that the battery has some charge, and then start with step 2 again.
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears you can release the Home button.
5. If necessary, open iTunes. You should see the "recovery mode" alert.
6. Use iTunes to restore the device.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
When you can't recall your LG Optimus Slider unlock Pattern, PIN or Password:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the following keys for over 10 seconds: Volume Down Key + HOME + POWER.
3. You will enter the Android system recovery menu
4. Press Volume down Key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset and press MENU to select it.
5. Press Volume down Key to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data and press MENU to select it.
6. After the data wipe is complete, press the down Volume Key to scroll to reboot system now and press MENU to select it.
use some tape, or put a piece of something on top of the battery, when you close the battery door and latch it, it should hold the battery in place. That orange clip just holds the battery low enough that it comes in contact with the terminals at the bottom of the compartment.
Hope this helps
I had the same problem. If you take the battery out there are four small screws holding the back of the phone together. Once you take these screws out there are two more screws under the camera/speaker panel. Before you can take these two screws out you'll need to pry of the speaker/camera panel. The seam where you'll pry is on the same plane as the battery cover - phone seam. Once you pry it off and take the screws out you'll be able to open phone.
From there you will find more small screws (4) that hold the vertical slider action together. Once you take these screws out you will be to take out four more screws (2 on top side of phone on either side of micro sd card slot and 2 on the bottom side of phone.
Once you get these 4 screws out you'll have to pry that plastic piece off. With the plastic piece off you will have access to four screws that hold the texting slider together. Line up the texting slider screws with the holes in the metal sled on back of phone screen section and tighten. Now put the phone back together and it should work.
If my instructions are too confusing just use common sense and you should be okay.
Try to change the battery.
If the probleme keep in the first probability that you have a virus in your phone you can remove it by formating the phone.
step this way :
1- Turn off you phone
2- Hold dow * + 3 + send button + power button