Question about Audio Players & Recorders
MP3 Player went through the wash
If you have not tried to use it then yes it will BUT you must let it dry out completely before you press any buttons, i suggest putting it on top of a radiator that is not boiling hot, or somewhere very warm for about a week, its not getting wet that is the problem, it is pressing buttons while its wet, creating a short circuit. however if you have pressed a button this does not mean it will never work again, but leave it for as lomg as possible to dry out, there are no moving parts inside an Mp3 player so you should be ok, but bear in mind if you have pressed a button while it was wet you may have caused a short circuit, but may not have. time will tell.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My daughter's Zune went through the washing machine and dryer in May 2008. I checked the internet & it looked pretty bleak. I couId see water inside the screen area & it would not turn on at all. I decided to just leave it sitting on the counter for awhile instead of just throwing it away. Three weeks later I tried to turn it on & got a low battery display. We plugged it in, charged it and it has been working ever since (it is now August 2008).
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2012 | Philips GoGear ViBE Digital Media Player
Mar 25, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Mar 17, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 05, 2007 | RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
Mar 20, 2018 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!