Question about HP Photosmart 375 InkJet Printer
The printer starts booting up then the screen change to amber with an error 07A74DD6. the error stays for about 8 seconds then the printer tries to start up again for few seconds then the amber screen comes on with the same error message. I followed the instruction in the manuals by unplugging the power for 10 seconds and also by removing the battery for 10 seconds then powering it up ; but the printer did not correct itself. I disconnected the power for 30 minutes and reboot the printer; still the error shows up. Your assistance is requested. Apparently others have the same problem too. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks ..... Shouhda
SOURCE: hp photosmart 335
Talked to HP tech support today- the "Tech" said these errors are "internal hardware issues". Since HP has "no service locations for printers"- The only solution is.... TO BUY A NEW PRINTER! (of course $$$) Why did we not think of that!
Rest In Peace
HP Photosmart 335
Posted on Sep 07, 2008
number 0xc18a0301 on HP printers
Follow the below steps on the front panel
of the All-in-One printer:
A. - Press and Hold the “Print Photos” & “Red Eye Removal” buttons. Release both buttons. Display should say “Enter Special Key Combo”
B. - Press and release in sequence “Red Eye Removal”, “Print Photos”, “Red Eye Removal”
Display says "enter special key combo"
Press and release in sequence “Red Eye Removal”, “Print Photos”, “Red Eye Removal” .
If "support COxxFN0723BR" appears with "uiaux" message, perform the below steps:
2. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”. (on C8100 use Touch Screen)
3. Press and release the “OK” button.
4. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status.
5. Press and release the “OK” button
6. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
7. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
8. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
9. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
10. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
11. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
12. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
13. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE.
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
I had this same exact problem. Try doing:
1. Unplug the power cord from printer.
2. Hold both o.k and Cancel simultaneously.
3. Plug the power cable while holding the buttons.
After I did this my printer reconfigured like it used to do and it was like it was new again.... well new plus a headache a managed to get while reading all these little posts. I hope this helps!
If not try going to this website:
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
your second set of catridges mush help you,, and also,, it seems that your operating system is corrupted,, its better you reinstall the printdrivers first,, if problem persists,, then try reinstall of windows..
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2015 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 20, 2011 | Lexmark E321 Laser Printer
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Dec 21, 2010 | HP Photosmart 325 InkJet Printer
May 19, 2010 | Brother DCP-350C InkJet Printer
Sep 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2008 | HP Photosmart 335 InkJet Printer
Jan 12, 2008 | HP Photosmart 335 GoGo InkJet Printer
Nov 28, 2007 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 14, 2007 | HP Photosmart 375 InkJet Printer
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!