Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I need seveal coades for my new sony RM-VL600 that didn't come with it.
1. Panasonic DVD recorder model DMR-E80
2. Yamaha DVD Recorder Model DRX-2
3. Phillips direct TV Sat. Recivers Model?
I could also use codes for A Sony RM-TP501.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Connect the AV output of the Sky box to the AV input of the Panasonic combo.Look at rear of the Combo and you will observe input and output RCA connections.Using RCA leads, hookup the Av output of the Panasonic to the audio/video input of the Sony tv. Power up Appliances, and you should be OK.
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
There are 2 different versions of the Jumbo remote, an old and a new.
For the old version:
1. You have to have the TV or DVD turned OFF.
2. Then, you have to push CODE SEARCH button once for 3 seconds till it lights solid
3. Then press TV (or DVD) button once till it lights once and turns solid and press the ON/OFF button very slowly and repeatedly as many as 300+ times to wait for the TV (or DVD) to go on.
4. Once it goes on...STOP and IMMEDIATELY press ENTER before you pass up the code or you'll have to start over!
This is very frustrating but my advice is to take it slow and methodical. Think the tortoise and the hare...if you go too fast, you'll redo it several times because you'll keep passing it up and accidentally turn the TV on and off suddenly and miss the code.
For the newer version:
1. Turn the TV (or DVD) ON.
2. Press CODE SEARCH once and it blinks.
3. Press TV (or DVD) once and it blinks.
4. Press ON/OFF button only ONCE.
5. Wait as it automatically searches for the code by itself. It will have a slow long blink between each code it searches.
6. Stay alert because when the TV (or DVD) goes off, you IMMEDIATELY have to push ENTER to lock in that code before it goes onto the next one. (which it will even if the TV is off)
Posted on May 22, 2008
tyr here see if yours is listed PANASONIC - NVVP30EB remote control, PANASONIC - TX28DT4 remote control, PANASONIC - DVDRV62 remote control, PANASONIC - TNQ14161 remote control, PANASONIC - DMREZ47VEBK remote control, PANASONIC - EUR7624KJ0 remote control, PANASONIC - DMRES10 remote control, PANASONIC - TX21AD2C remote control, PANASONIC - TX24A1U remote control, PANASONIC - NVH70 remote control, PANASONIC - TX28LD80C remote control, PANASONIC - DVDRV62EBS remote control,
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2014 | Sylvania LC320SS9 32 in. LCD TV
Nov 16, 2013 | Motorola Mobility DRC800 Universal Remote...
Mar 06, 2011 | Emerson Televison & Video
Aug 02, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 26, 2009 | Sony RM-V310 Remote Control
Jan 06, 2009 | Sony 8-Device Universal Learning Remote
Mar 06, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DF2004 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD...
Dec 07, 2007 | Sylvania LC320SL8 Television
Jul 26, 2017 | The Audio Players & Recorders
835 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!