a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if you are programming a TV Guide type function yes. The info is downloaded twice daily, around 2:10 pm EST and 2:10 am EST from your local PBS station. The TV will wait for that down load before it gives any info in the TV GUIDE.
This is a common error
........this error occur due to some problem in your connections.........
you can fix this easily don't worry .......... their are repair guide available
for Sony Ps3 you can download it and solve your problem just like that ......
Click this linkCLICK
HEREto download guide
its easy to work with wireless router to your psp3 , it is implemented by using repair guide.
this repair guide is tends to be very useful for all kinds fo problems caused by your psp. click here to download repair guide
I've had this problem before, and always fixed it by going through setup again, setting the zip code to another zipcode nearby, and turning it off overnight. By the next morning the time has fixed itself. This is the only thing that has worked for me consistently.
I spoke with Toshiba tech support today (800-631-3811). They have an advanced services team that focuses on TV Guide On Screen. Learned the following:
- The TV Guide On Screen signal is updated 4x / day and is broadcast by your service provider
- The broadcast channel varies depending on what the service provider chooses (though typically a major network or PBS station)
- TV Guide On Screen has been doing some reprogramming and updates recently and this has resulted in many sporadic outages
If you ARE not receiving your listings, it's one of two things - either your DVR or the signal from the cable company.
- If you are having issues, call Toshiba and let them know, they will walk through some basic troubleshooting to narrow down if the problem is the DVR or the TV Guide On Screen signal.
- If the issue is the TV Guide On Screen signal, they will be able to report the issue to TV Guide On Screen and let them know their is an issue.
Try this (with the original remote):Reset TV Guide On Screen 1.Press the TV Guide button 2.Curser up and over to the SETUP menu 3.Select Change system settings (highlight only) 4.Enter the following numbers … 753159852 (setup mode) 5.Enter the following numbers … 653274147 (reset mode)
It will take some time to get the guide downloaded, but it works.