Re: jpg format images are not poper printing in image...
OPEN THE IMAGE IN MSWORD. SEE IT IN PRINT PREVIEW AND THEN PRINT
1. USE GOOD QUALITY PAPER & DONT KEEP PAPERS OPEN AS THEY MAY ABSORB MOISTURE
2. CLEAN TOP GLASS WITH COLIN OR OTHER QUALITY PRODUCT
3. CHECK THAT TOP COVER IS GIVING ENOUGH PRESSURE ON YOUR ORIGINALS
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Use photoshop to reverse the image then print. Image/image rotation Flip canvas horizontal Or vertical whatever you desire Then save image as (choose jpg if that is your choice) then give it a new name so as not to change the original picture
I am not sure what a AS/400 is, but I do know what chip they are asking about. It is called a Network boot Rom. It is like allowing the copier to be a printer. If you look in service mode under display version. It will have a "N" for networking and "C" for a stand alone copier- no printing. Also, some of the new copier come with it and have other options like faxing. Also, are you buying a new one or used? Also, are you going to use it alot? You may want to go with the c4080 or the faster model c5850 copies a minute. Take from me I work on all of them and the c3170c is not a work horse.