Question about LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
My daughter accidently put this cell phone facedown near a bag of melting ice cubes. After this instance, after press power button, LCD displays Verizon Wireless logo for 10 ~15 seconds and power down itself. Then it automatically repeat power up cycle again until battery run of of power.
I have seen that so many time on liquid damaged chocoloates. It's called power cycling. unfortunately there is not a whole lot you can do unless you can take the phone apart and clean it with technical spray. That may or may not help.
Another trick I have heard of is putting your phone without the battery in a bowl of rice and putting it on top of the refrigerator for about a week. I heard that works about half of the time though.
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2010 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Jan 11, 2010 | LG VX8550 Cellular Phone
Dec 05, 2009 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
May 19, 2009 | LG VX8550 Cellular Phone
Feb 28, 2009 | LG VX8550 Cellular Phone
328 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: