I GOT A NOKIA 6680. I SWICTHED IT OFF AND WHEN I TURNED IT BACK ON ALL I CAN SEE IS A WHITE SCREEN.THE PHONE CAMES ON AND I CAN RECIve CALLS.I HAve TRIED EvERY THING ALL THE FORMATS LIKE * 3 GREEN CALL BUTTON.I PRESS THEM ALL AT ONCE WHICH POWERING ON.ONCE I HELD THEM UP TO 5 MINUTES AND NOTHIG.I ALREDY HAD IT REPIARED AND I AM NOT WILLING TO PAY AGAIN.PLZ HELP ME AS I NEED IT FOR ME AND MY GF.THING ARE REAL HAD WITH OUT A PHONE SO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.THANK IF YOU GOTS BEBO MINE IS THISISNOWTHATWASTHAN
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Nokia PC Suit software varies in unit models. If you had installed pc suit for nokia 6680 then you need also to install the pc suit for your nokia N70 phone. Use the support cd to install the software.
The trick is Switch off the phone.
Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and ‘3′ button
While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone
When the message ‘Formatting’ appears on the screen, release all of the buttons...
it will refresh your phone, reformat it and reinstall all ur apllication
the phone is probably defective
1st try turning it off and removing the battery.reinsert the battery and try to start it up again. if the screen is still white u will need to send it in or take it back to store that you bought it from
If you encounter situation like below on your 6680,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6680! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6680 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6680 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a Nokia turns to white and blink' and nokia logo!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6680 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.