Question about GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
I have windows media center .. it does not say 9 10 etc?
Windows Media Center is different than Windows Media Player - you will need to download some version of Windows Media Player to use this device properly.
If you are using Windows Vista with Windows Media Player 11, you will need to follow these instructions.
Note: You will be able to download purchased/subscribed songs to the unit.
1. Start Windows Media Player 11 and then connect your unit to your computer. If you have not set up synchronization between your computer and this device, the Device Setup Wizard starts.
2. In Device Setup - Configure Sync, write a name for your mp3 player.
3. Click Finish. The window closes and the Sync feature in the Player is displayed.
4. From the left pane of this Sync feature, you can select from Playlists or Library and you will see the content of these folders in the center pane.
5. Select the songs or entire albums from the center pane.
6. Drag these songs or albums into the Sync List, which is the right pane of the Sync feature.
7. Click the Start Sync button on the Sync List pane.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2009 | Microsoft ZUNE JS8BRPBDLUG MP3 Player
Mar 18, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Nov 29, 2008 | Innovage Shift3 MP3 Player
Jul 11, 2008 | Coby MP-C827 MP3 Player
Apr 12, 2008 | iLO MP3 Player
Feb 29, 2008 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Aug 01, 2007 | iLO MP3 Player
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: