Question about Computers & Internet
1. ide cable/sata cable is properly seated.
2. your jumper configuration is correct (slave, single, cableselect)
3. your power cable is properly seated in the back of the harddrive.
1. your firewire/usb connection is properly plugged.
2. your power cable for the hdd is connected and the enclosure power switch is on.
Posted on Sep 21, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 09, 2012 | Toshiba 250GB TOSHIBA USB 2.0 PORTABLE...
Jun 03, 2011 | Seagate U Series (ST340810) 40.02 GB Hard...
Mar 16, 2011 | LaCie Hard Disk 1TB Desktop with Hi-Speed...
Dec 14, 2010 | Seagate FreeAgent Pro - 500GB, 7200 RPM,...
Dec 08, 2009 | Western Digital My Book Home Edition 500...
Aug 28, 2009 | Fujitsu (MHV2120AH) 120 GB Hard Drive
Mar 30, 2009 | Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 160 GB Hard Drive
Feb 18, 2018 | Apple Computers & Internet
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!