Question about Memorex MMP8567 MP3 Player
I just resolved this same boot error problem with my Memorex MMP8567 mp3 player. After talking to technical support, they could not resolve it, so I decided to try it myself. Here is what I did step by step:
1. Downloaded and installed the firmware for the player from memorex web site.
2. In windows xp, click on Start>All Programs>Digital Audio Player>Memorex MMP8567 Firmware Download to start the firmware program.
3. Connect the USB cable for the player to the computer's USB port.
4. Remove battery from the mp3 player and connect it to USB cable. At the same time depress and hold BOTH the 'menu' button on the left of the player and the volume control button on the right of the player for a few seconds until you see "initializing" in your firmware software program. Then click on the "format" option within this same firmware program. (Note: this will erase all your files on the player, but will also get rid of whatever is causing the boot errors!)
5. When the firmware program is ready, click on start and wait until it is finished.
6. Your MMP8567 should now work just fine!
I hope this helps out someone. Good luck!!
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Memorex ipod says boot errror shutting down.. how do you fix???? Thank you
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
I have a MMP8567 mp3 player and I have had it quit and boot error. Update firmware, and use lithium battery seems to have fixed the problem
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
Help me please
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 18, 2010 | Sony NWZB133F MP3 Player
Oct 11, 2008 | RCA M4204 MP3 Player
Jun 13, 2008 | Siren Edge MP3 Player
Jun 04, 2008 | Memorex MMP8565 MP3 Player
Mar 24, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Dec 06, 2007 | RCA Lyra RD2765 MP3 Player
758 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: