Question about Memorex MMP8567 MP3 Player
I just resolved this same boot error problem with my Memorex MMP8567 mp3 player. After talking to technical support, they could not resolve it, so I decided to try it myself. Here is what I did step by step:
1. Downloaded and installed the firmware for the player from memorex web site.
2. In windows xp, click on Start>All Programs>Digital Audio Player>Memorex MMP8567 Firmware Download to start the firmware program.
3. Connect the USB cable for the player to the computer's USB port.
4. Remove battery from the mp3 player and connect it to USB cable. At the same time depress and hold BOTH the 'menu' button on the left of the player and the volume control button on the right of the player for a few seconds until you see "initializing" in your firmware software program. Then click on the "format" option within this same firmware program. (Note: this will erase all your files on the player, but will also get rid of whatever is causing the boot errors!)
5. When the firmware program is ready, click on start and wait until it is finished.
6. Your MMP8567 should now work just fine!
I hope this helps out someone. Good luck!!
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Memorex ipod says boot errror shutting down.. how do you fix???? Thank you
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
I have a MMP8567 mp3 player and I have had it quit and boot error. Update firmware, and use lithium battery seems to have fixed the problem
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
Help me please
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2013 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Aug 02, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 06, 2009 | HP Pavilion zd8000 Notebook
Jun 13, 2008 | Siren Edge MP3 Player
Jun 04, 2007 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
764 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: